Another shooting in america

Damocles said:
My problem would be that a burglar would be quiet, but then so could someone who broke into your house with the intention of kidnapping your daughter.

Outside of Hollywood movies, this isn't exactly a common occurence is it?

I would hazard a guess that it's more common than the kind of gun massacre that sparked this thread...

Johnsonontheleft said:
Damocles said:
My problem would be that a burglar would be quiet, but then so could someone who broke into your house with the intention of kidnapping your daughter.

I would hazard a guess that it's more common than the kind of gun massacre that sparked this thread...
You'd be wrong.

Johnsonontheleft said:
Damocles said:

I'd imagine it's more common that a kid finds daddies gun and blows his/her beautiful little brains all over the freshly painted wall in the dining room.

I don't have kids, so I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
Damocles said:

I'd imagine it's more common that a kid finds daddies gun and blows his/her beautiful little brains all over the freshly painted wall in the dining room.

I've mentioned in another thread that I know a guy who blew his whole ass off with a shotgun when he was about 13-14. He was messing around with his father's gun and shot himself through the hip and out the ass. I haven't seen or heard anything of him for years but if he's alive he's still shitting though a tube and into a bag.

buckshot said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Johnsonontheleft said:

I've mentioned in another thread that I know a guy who blew his whole ass off with a shotgun when he was about 13-14. He was messing around with his father's gun and shot himself through the hip and out the ass. I haven't seen or heard anything of him for years but if he's alive he's still shitting though a tube and into a bag.
I think I'd prefer to be kidnapped tbh.

buckshot said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Johnsonontheleft said:

Just go's to show that Charles Darwin fella knew a few things eh.

Johnsonontheleft said:
Child kidnapping rarer than Columbine incidents? Are you sure?
From their own homes? It's very rare from what I can see. I know of a few cases - although I'm always suspicious of the parents in cases like that, but there's thousands upon thousands more child neglect and abuse cases by parents and relatives. Certainly having CCTV in every home is far more justified than having guns in every home unless you're into those crazy civil liberties ideas.

You break into a mans house then expect him to protect his family, you took your chance so deal with the consiquences.

Shot in the face ? Tough shit just make sure you die quietly.

The man protecting has no idea of your intentions and all of you who say do this and that have clearly never had such a fear for loved ones and felt helpless about it.

In that situ you wouldn't start pissing around asking intentions, you do what you can to best effect their immobilisation and if that means shooting the fucker then so be it thee fucking end.

The gun ideally should have been made by chuck Norris for that authentic mortally wounded feel.

Chuck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.