Another shooting in america

Johnsonontheleft said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
Brilliant. You are so intelligent.

Thank you and thank you! :)

You're welcome. I simply can't compete with this level of debate. You win the argument - well done Sir.

A key component of being able to debate is a degree of empathy. Whilst TMQ sometimes has a marginal deficit in that regard, you have a total absence to the point that you convey a pathological condition.

You seem almost completely unable to appreciate others' points of view and perspectives on a wide range of subjects. It is a way of thinking which has lead to a great deal of suffering in this world.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Thank you and thank you! :)

You're welcome. I simply can't compete with this level of debate. You win the argument - well done Sir.

A key component of being able to debate is a degree of empathy. Whilst TMQ sometimes has a marginal deficit in that regard, you have a total absence to the point that you convey a pathological condition.

You seem almost completely unable to appreciate others' points of view and perspectives on a wide range of subjects. It is a way of thinking which has lead to a great deal of suffering in this world.

Whilst I value and respect your opinion, I would point to the first paragraph of my reply to paphos_mcfc on page 56 as proof that I do appreciate others' point of view, as long as they are happy to have a sensible debate and not resort to frankly childish insults and insinuations. I'm referring to the likes of nijinsky's fetlocks, swp's back and skashion who seem intent on insulting me in reply to every post I make rather than engaging in debate. I do understand why they use this discrediting tactic - it nicely deflects attention from a post they don't agree with but can't effectively argue against, and at the same time they feel as smug as a school bully backed up by their mates. 'Right-wing nutjob; cretin; idiot; waste of oxygen' - liberal use of these means they don't have to answer tricky questions or admit to flaws in their thinking. At least the likes of Damocles, whose views are pretty much diametrically opposed to mine, has the decency to engage in sensible debate - which is what I thought this off topic forum was all about.

Roll on the next load of insults from the usual suspects. Go on SWP's back, I'm sure you can improve on your last 'procreate' jibe...

Johnsonontheleft said:
Johnsonontheleft said:

Whilst I value and respect your opinion, I would point to the first paragraph of my reply to paphos_mcfc on page 56 as proof that I do appreciate others' point of view, as long as they are happy to have a sensible debate and not resort to frankly childish insults and insinuations. I'm referring to the likes of nijinsky's fetlocks, swp's back and skashion who seem intent on insulting me in reply to every post I make rather than engaging in debate. I do understand why they use this discrediting tactic - it nicely deflects attention from a post they don't agree with but can't effectively argue against, and at the same time they feel as smug as a school bully backed up by their mates. 'Right-wing nutjob; cretin; idiot; waste of oxygen' - liberal use of these means they don't have to answer tricky questions or admit to flaws in their thinking. At least the likes of Damocles, whose views are pretty much diametrically opposed to mine, has the decency to engage in sensible debate - which is what I thought this off topic forum was all about.

Roll on the next load of insults from the usual suspects. Go on SWP's back, I'm sure you can improve on your last 'procreate' jibe...

Would you care to remind us just who it was who stated earlier that anyone who doesn't share your opinion on murdering intruders was either childless or a scrote?
Would labelling folk 'scrotes' who disagreed with you not be classed as the very type of childish insult that you choose to be offended by when used by others?
The trouble with you is that you don't really want a debate - your modus operandi is to post some predictably populist and usually racially-themed story,usually cherry picked from the Daily Mail,and use it as a platform to air your views in the guise of polemic.
It isn't polemic though - it is pandering to prejudice,and you know that full well.
You have started 20 plus racially-motivated threads in less than two years,yet claim to have no agenda.
The thing is,everyone has seen through you now,and no amount of rebranding will sell a discredited product.
You are damaged goods,and nobody is buying anymore.

Johnsonontheleft said:
Johnsonontheleft said:

I think it is fair comment in terms of what you posted in response to paphos_mcfc, and what I said was certainly not meant as an insult, but merely an observation that in general terms you seem unable to appreciate other people's perspectives on a number of subjects.

Without wanting to sound like a lifestyle guru, it is a quality which you should try to develop more fully if you are to properly engage with others when debating with them. In fairness to NF, SWPB and Skashion empathy is a skill they display much more conspicuously than you do, imo.

Johnsonontheleft said:

Was hardly an insult, mate.

Although, if you're so easily offended it's probably another reason you shouldn't legally be allowed to own a machine which has one function: to end life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.