Another smoking ban thread

Blue Maverick

Ok so last night me and my mate were working, so his mum and sister had our tickets. At half time they were walking round the stadium and noticed a few people somehow outside having a crafty fag, now they are a bit naive and popped out for one. They came back in and went to the bar and then something kicked off they got pulled and basically our tickets have now been confiscated. She's phoned up and got nowhere with the club this morning in fact she said they are down right rude, a couple of questions, do you need to tell the club someone is using your ticket? Has anyone got the email of Danny Wilson? Fingers crossed I can solve it.

Nothing danny can do for you im afraid. not a problem he can get involved in.ticket will be in the post with a letter stateing a three game ban.unless the season card used has been done for smokeing before.then your fucked. As the card holder its your responsibility to tell the person usein the card not do anything like this. fuck all you can do apart from wait it out.

Was it near block 142 entrance B?

Saw loads of woman and kids going out for a fag not sure if they came back in or not?

People should know better than to smoke in the ground.

It's sad that some people can't go a couple of hours without polluting their lungs.

Blue Maverick said:
Ok cheers guys I'll see if common sense will prevail!!
Err common sense has not prevailed........there has been 100 page threads on this and if people don't know the score by now they are not proper in the head. I packed in the fags 15 months ago, NEVER smoked in a ground since the ban but anybody that can't do 90 minutes without a fookin gasper is sad indeed.

i was just wondering how this works with the stewards say if they pull you for smoking do they take you out of the ground then ask you for your card and details if not do they do this inside on the concourse if thats the case anyone could say i dont posess a card as i got scaned in and just walk out, they have np powers to stop a person walking away from the stadium

Can anyone simply answer his question without adding "anyone that can't last without a fag is sad and/or polluting their lungs"? Do you think it actually acheives anything repeating this?

Markie07 said:
Was it near block 142 entrance B?

Saw loads of woman and kids going out for a fag not sure if they came back in or not?
No it was near 118 I believe, don't know how they got outside as I've never seen that before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.