Another smoking ban thread

Skashion said:
Never seen the problem with a smoker's bog meself. People know where they are. I don't smoke and I never have but I just go to 106 instead of 110/111 toilets if I need to make use of the facilities. I really don't understand people who get irate about it. Just seems like they're trying to find something to be irritated over - it's the principle apparently.
So when your young un wants a piss and cant get to the urinals because the entrance and toilets are full of smokers is that o'k..

Unbelievable!

its a shitty thing to do when someone has been nice enough to lend you their card. i'd be well fucked off

The cookie monster said:
Skashion said:
Never seen the problem with a smoker's bog meself. People know where they are. I don't smoke and I never have but I just go to 106 instead of 110/111 toilets if I need to make use of the facilities. I really don't understand people who get irate about it. Just seems like they're trying to find something to be irritated over - it's the principle apparently.
So when your young un wants a piss and cant get to the urinals because the entrance and toilets are full of smokers is that o'k..

Unbelievable!
He said he goes to 106 (30 yards away)

The cookie monster said:
Skashion said:

Unbelievable!
Never seen a smoker in the 106 toilets. I go there because I know 110/111 is full of smokers. Can't believe anyone who goes regularly doesn't know which are the two smoker's toilets, they're closest to the most vocal sections of the ground surprise surprise where day tripper tickets are impossible to come by for league matches. Doesn't bother me anyway. What do I lose by walking the very short distance to 106 from 109? Why would someone get so irritated by it?

SWP's back said:
The cookie monster said:
Skashion said:

Unbelievable!
So that makes it o'k does it?

Just obey the rules and dont smoke in the bogs its simple,then people can then have a piss and not wait for you lot to finish your tabs!

The cookie monster said:
SWP's back said:
The cookie monster said:

Unbelievable!
So that makes it o'k does it?

Just obey the rules and dont smoke in the bogs its simple,then people can then have a piss and not wait for you lot to finish your tabs!
Yes it does.

No. I'll not obey the rules thanks all the same. Same way most people don't what with swearing and shouting and standing up.

Go for a piss in 106 and save yourself from the horror of smoke. Fuck knows how you survived Maine Road.

NEVER let a smoker use your season ticket folks - you could be banned for doing them a favour!!!

F@@king smokers I don't give a shit if you want to smoke and kill yourself but acting hard in the bogs is school boy stuff and the next person in the 118 bogs who looks at me funny because I want a piss and they are stood smoking will have a broken jaw grow up you daft ladies bits

tamsie said:
F@@king smokers I don't give a shit if you want to smoke and kill yourself but acting hard in the bogs is school boy stuff and the next person in the 118 bogs who looks at me funny because I want a piss and they are stood smoking will have a broken jaw grow up you daft ladies bits

got a light mate? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.