Another smoking ban thread

pardoe said:
People should know better than to smoke in the ground.

It's sad that some people can't go a couple of hours without polluting their lungs.

and the lungs of others

mansour's tow ropes said:
pardoe said:
People should know better than to smoke in the ground.

It's sad that some people can't go a couple of hours without polluting their lungs.

and the lungs of others
Come to the toilets of 110 - you'll love it

SWP's back said:
Can anyone simply answer his question without adding "anyone that can't last without a fag is sad and/or polluting their lungs"? Do you think it actually acheives anything repeating this?

If it was me i wouldn't hand my season ticket over to the stewards just walk off. I smoke and yeah at half time i go for one but i am in the 3rd tier and go onto the spirals as whoever is on there choices to smoke and stewards seen ok. Has anyone had and problems up there? I wouldn't go in the toilets not fair on non smokers and not worth a ban

SWP's back said:
Can anyone simply answer his question without adding "anyone that can't last without a fag is sad and/or polluting their lungs"? Do you think it actually acheives anything repeating this?

Letter will arrive in post and the card will be unusable for the next 3 home games. There will be a "note" beside the customer number which will pop up on the ticket system....a bit like having penalty points on your driving licence i would imagine. I am only guessing this will happen as I found myself in a spot of bother when letting a friend of mine use my son's card (Adult for Junior) and the card being confiscated and this is how they managed the ban on his card. The offence for my mistake was considered much greater than a smoking offence though, I had to write a grovelling letter to Herr Fletchter promising him never to sin again.

The same happened to a woman at work. She lent her tickets to a guy and his son. The bloke got caught smoking and the ticket took of him. She explained the situation to Peter fletcher, but he said its tough look basically, and the ticket was suspended for 5 games.

fa2011mcfc said:
SWP's back said:

If it was me i wouldn't hand my season ticket over to the stewards just walk off. I smoke and yeah at half time i go for one but i am in the 3rd tier and go onto the spirals as whoever is on there choices to smoke and stewards seen ok. Has anyone had and problems up there? I wouldn't go in the toilets not fair on non smokers and not worth a ban

this happens on level 2, its the fairest way, no cancer in the bogs and the weak get their fix. simples.

Having a cig at half-time is part of my matchday ritual, the same as other people like to have a couple of pints, a pie, a bet or whatever.

Common sense seems to have prevailed on the spirals and there's no chance of non-smokers being affected - The biggest threat to health yesterday was me and my fellow nicotine addicts getting hypothermia.

If you like a HT ciggie then move to Level 2 or 3.

Never seen the problem with a smoker's bog meself. People know where they are. I don't smoke and I never have but I just go to 106 instead of 110/111 toilets if I need to make use of the facilities. I really don't understand people who get irate about it. Just seems like they're trying to find something to be irritated over - it's the principle apparently.

scoreboardender said:
somebody was arrested yesterday for having a hip-flask, not chucked out, arrested!

The guy behind me in the family stand had a hip flask, got increasingly pissed and smoked openly in his seat. I admit I ducked out of grassing him up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.