Anti Blue commentators.

Everyone.

Everyone hates us. Always have done.

In fact, the Queen has forced Gordon Brown to pass further terrorism laws as a cover for the police being able to arrest anyone who is a City fan on some sort of stitch up. They are going to say that sky blue is an outlawed colour as people wearing it could blend into the sky if they were piloting a hand glider packed with explosives.

I was going to appeal to the UN and Barrack Obama but it turns out that Obama doesn't give a shit because, and I quote "I hate City" and the UN is just a load of rags and short for United.

Also, if you listen to the national anthem backwards it actually says "Fuck City, they shall be crushed". The governement knows about this and just laugh about it.

Argggh, the sky is falling in.

it's such a myth that commentators don't like city.

the press are starting to show signs of wanting us to fail because of the money however.

I always got the impression that George Graham hates us.

On another point, what are people's opinions on Shearer? I find him to be quite fair.

The same Alan Hansen that has predicted we will break the top four? Look on our official site under what the papers say.

Cant believe know one has mentioned Craig Burley. Every time we were on Shitanta that **** belittled us from every angle possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.