Anti Blue commentators.

Does anyone remember Motson V Ipswich FA Cup game live on the BBC, think it was the year we did Spurs 3-4. The worst Piece of commentary ever! He was so biased to Ipswich it was unbelievable. I since found out he was good mates with Sheepshanks the Ipswich chairman....glad they have stopped him from doing live games I hate him.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Everyone.

Everyone hates us. Always have done.

In fact, the Queen has forced Gordon Brown to pass further terrorism laws as a cover for the police being able to arrest anyone who is a City fan on some sort of stitch up. They are going to say that sky blue is an outlawed colour as people wearing it could blend into the sky if they were piloting a hand glider packed with explosives.

I was going to appeal to the UN and Barrack Obama but it turns out that Obama doesn't give a shit because, and I quote "I hate City" and the UN is just a load of rags and short for United.

Also, if you listen to the national anthem backwards it actually says "Fuck City, they shall be crushed". The governement knows about this and just laugh about it.

Argggh, the sky is falling in.
Hehe, brilliant.

john blue said:
CHORLEYBLUE 123. YOUR NOT VERY GOOD AT SPELLING. !

I believe it would be "you're" not "your", sorry, just had to.

It'd have to be Mark Lawrenson, the amount of time he's tipped us to go down or do nothing since we've been back in the Premiership is laughable, and also, the rag commentator on GMR is shocking, not that he's anti blue just irritating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.