Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game - whistles ?

A combination of boos and whistles and make as much din as possible to drown out the UEFA ditty , i know a lot of supporters disagree with booing their tune , but is there an alternative ? Obvioulsl play them off the park and win the match is a must , and after the protest we should 100% get behind the team and create an atmosphere that will show the UEFA delegates that thye will not beat us , if they want a war , they can have one.

I think that a lot of them have now changed their minds after this debacle, this absolutely corrupt load of louses need to hear us loud and clear. LOUD AND CLEAR!!!

Regardless of the result it would be nice if the supporters hung around for a bit after the final whistle for a few renditions of “CITY” and other club related chants to show the players that the fans will always be there to support them, regardless of whatever happens.
Yes. As in YES. Backs turned for the anthem or boo it (not easy to do both at the same time), noise throughout the game, and CITY, CITY over & over at the end regardless of the score.
And Helen's bell five minutrs after k.o.

Last edited:
Cool Cats, Guvnors and Blazing squad to be given all the seats surrounding the press area.

Kick the fuck out of the ****s!

There should be a love button for posts like this, personally I'd settle for kidnapping a few, hung out the back of a transit down the motorway after having their faces blow-torched, Old School baby !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.