Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game - whistles ?

We ain't winning this tie we won't be allowed too, we've been shafted in the last 2 years against spurs and the murderers, need too make it loud, drown the anthem, whistle, boo, sing fuck uefa to the fuck var tune, let's go out with a bang coz we ain't going back for a couple of years.

Making any kind of protest whilst turning up to watch a game sanctioned by the organisation your are protesting against is ridiculous. The only tangible protest here, and it's not really a protest more a we don't give a f@ck, is a complete no show.

Personally I don't want us to progress as doing so legitimises UEFA and make us as a club look like jilted sychophants who can't accept we've been dumped.

In fact if it was possible to just resign from the competition right now then I'd find that more acceptable than ever have another UEFA employee in our house again nor let them as an organisation ever earn money of our club. In short, they've filed for divorce and are welcome to it.
That is not fair on the players,do you want them to leave,demonstrating is the way to go,this season anyway

Making any kind of protest whilst turning up to watch a game sanctioned by the organisation your are protesting against is ridiculous. The only tangible protest here, and it's not really a protest more a we don't give a f@ck, is a complete no show.

Personally I don't want us to progress as doing so legitimises UEFA and make us as a club look like jilted sychophants who can't accept we've been dumped.

In fact if it was possible to just resign from the competition right now then I'd find that more acceptable than ever have another UEFA employee in our house again nor let them as an organisation ever earn money of our club. In short, they've filed for divorce and are welcome to it.

I disagree, I'd rather be at the ground and voice my displeasure as loudly as possible and make it totally uncomfortable for Madrid. This has just made me want to win the fuckin thing even more .

1492634895374_800px-flag_of_england.svg.png
c516dbed45b5e60f73f7217d322b18e4.jpg
I3uIGCJ9.jpeg
Td8F2f9y_400x400.jpg

Anyone have any contacts with Celtic fans to see if we can borrow these?
celtic-fans.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It is the duty of all those seated aroumd the press area to let them know what we think.
It is the duty of those who think you can support a team via the medium of television (or keyboard) to get off their fucking arses and attend.
Then boo the bastard anthem, then spend 90 minutes booing one of the clubs that think we are not sufficiently worthy to enter their tournament.
And the same in the latter rounds if we get through.
Chatting shit online counts for bugger all if you don't protest at the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.