Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game - whistles ?

Its not just this game, its every game, we all need to be up for it, showing our support for our club, the football world in the main are against us, so we need to Stick Together, bring the noise, and show them all who we are. They all like to have a go, so we need to make it uncomfortable for anyone who faces us, we need to Rally Together and make them all think again.

Everyone get on amazon.
Cheap tennis balls.
12 pack white balls 2 quid.
I've just ordered 2 packs

This is beyond how players may feel. This is about the integrity of Manchester City and kowtowing to UEFA just to appease the self interest of our players is not up for discussion. Nobody is bigger than Manchester City, and only Manchester City can maintain its own dignity. Having anything to do with UEFA from yesterday onwards should be via the courts alone and absolutely all other dealings should cease immediately.

In short our continuance in a competition this season that they have banned us for next season is both ludicrous and untenable. Anyone who thinks otherwise is licking UEFA's arse, and I for one won't do that and I hope somebody with the club realises this quickly and pulls us out immediately. If you are not convinced just ask yourself how, win or lose, we'll be mocked by world media on the nights of those Madrid games. Nobody's going to give a flying f@ck about placards and boos. They'll simply won't show them or dub the sound.
Believe me i understand,i'm as mad as you but deserting the players and the club right now is not the way to go,UEFA have not done all this to us to allow us to get past madrid,i've seen a couple of outrageous var decisions in their favour,it's 2 games,support the players for now,of course it's not up to me to tell those who can go what to do so don't think i'm doing that,it's just my opinion

https://en.pgwear.net/

https://en.pgwear.net/t-shirts/2001-football-jersey-uefa-mafia-navy.html

football-jersey-uefa-mafia-navy.jpg

UEFA have come down on lots of Ultras over the years for pyro displays and are hated by a lot of fans across the continent. Hence the UEFA MAFIA - NO RESPECT slogan

The UEFA-MAFIA logo designed by FRFC1908 and the cult motto PGWEAR NO RESPECT make this product unique. Show that you are against stadium bans, games on Monday, high ticket prices, penalties for firing up pyrotechnics and closed guest sectors. UEFA-MAFIA" Jersey was made of the highest quality breathable material, which will ensure proper air circulation during physical activity.

My first reaction to this thread was that the crowd should boo & whistle contempt for UEFA all through the match, but on reflection i think instead there should be continual shouting of "CITY, CITY, KHALDOON, KHALDOON " for 90 minutes, support the club and these marvelous owners who have made possible the kind of joy i'd never thought i'd see again as a Manchester City supporter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.