Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game - whistles ?

It is the duty of those who think you can support a team via the medium of television (or keyboard) to get off their fucking arses and attend.
Then boo the bastard anthem, then spend 90 minutes booing one of the clubs that think we are not sufficiently worthy to enter their tournament.
And the same in the latter rounds if we get through.
Chatting shit online counts for bugger all if you don't protest at the game.

Agree, it's time for the supporters to show a bit of venom again.

For the older fans who've been there through thin and thin. Would love the team to run out to "Boys in Blue". If not the Champs league then in our league games. It's ironic that in a recent thread we've heard about loyal fans go through seasons without missing a game. I applaud you.

Last edited:
I disagree, I'd rather be at the ground and voice my displeasure as loudly as possible and make it totally uncomfortable for Madrid. This has just made me want to win the fuckin thing even more .
We need the players to not let in soft goals in the Champions league as we have a habit of doing. We rise above it generally. The Spurs game atmosphere was fantastic. I'm sure that the extra spice of hatred of UEFA will produce a cracking noise.

That is not fair on the players,do you want them to leave,demonstrating is the way to go,this season anyway

This is beyond how players may feel. This is about the integrity of Manchester City and kowtowing to UEFA just to appease the self interest of our players is not up for discussion. Nobody is bigger than Manchester City, and only Manchester City can maintain its own dignity. Having anything to do with UEFA from yesterday onwards should be via the courts alone and absolutely all other dealings should cease immediately.

In short our continuance in a competition this season that they have banned us for next season is both ludicrous and untenable. Anyone who thinks otherwise is licking UEFA's arse, and I for one won't do that and I hope somebody with the club realises this quickly and pulls us out immediately. If you are not convinced just ask yourself how, win or lose, we'll be mocked by world media on the nights of those Madrid games. Nobody's going to give a flying f@ck about placards and boos. They'll simply won't show them or dub the sound.

Last edited:
My dream would be to lift the Uefa Champs league, for the players to climb the stairs, collect the trophy and then drop a massive banner for all the world to see "fuck you Uefa".

If we did that they'd win my respect back, this acquiescence (That's what it looks like) is what's getting on my nerves.

Well my lad and me are going to the RM match , I wasnt keen a few weeks ago but now I cant wait. I am not going to endorse UEFA I am going to show my support for City to shout, sing, chant myself horse. I hate UEFA and this is going to be my chance to give them abuse and my support to gods own team for 90 minutes

keep-calm-and-fuck-fair-play.png

Well my lad and me are going to the RM match , I wasnt keen a few weeks ago but now I cant wait. I am not going to endorse UEFA I am going to show my support for City to shout, sing, chant myself horse. I hate UEFA and this is going to be my chance to give them abuse and my support to gods own team for 90 minutes

I applaud you. I expect the atmosphere will be very hostile towards Uefa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.