Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game - whistles ?

It will be the ultimate embarrassment for UEFA if the holders are banned from defending their trophy , a club labelled as cheats by their own disciplinary process lifting their glamour trophy is precisely why they will not allow it to happen , we have been robbed at the quarter final stage for the last two seasons , and this season will be no different
Like many, I’ve been pretty ambivalent toward the CL for lots of reasons. But this has absolutely made me want to win it like never before. The Mancunian attitude in me wants to win their poxy trophy, for fans and players to celebrate it together and then swagger off into the night, two fingers raised defiantly without even so much as looking at the trophy never mind picking it up. Create a stir, leaving them open mouthed. Fuck em.

On the anthem would be good in the ground but the cameras would look elsewhere. We should do it in-game, try and stop play when they have the ball on the attack.

so can we sort this out ? and also would or can the club stop you taking in tennis balls, would be great to stop the game on the 30th minute and fuck uefa ringing out

Like many, I’ve been pretty ambivalent toward the CL for lots of reasons. But this has absolutely made me want to win it like never before. The Mancunian attitude in me wants to win their poxy trophy, for fans and players to celebrate it together and then swagger off into the night, two fingers raised defiantly without even so much as looking at the trophy never mind picking it up. Create a stir, leaving them open mouthed. Fuck em.

Oh I wish but I cant see UEFA allowing that to happen

Just flicked round Internet and it’s saying basically we were bought for £210 million then we’ve sold 13% for £265 million and are now valued at over 2 billion and have achieved double figures in trophies, while also pumping millions into communities across the world
We are being told by clubs in debt “ that’s not how we do things around here “

people all over social media with messages “ help our club “
Even on this forum there’s a help Bury thread

we hear about Bolton Bury Portsmouth and how they could go under and how tragic it is with their great history’s and how we should help, even heard City should directly help Stockport
Be careful though boys, we want you to stay afloat and linger around the lower leagues, you might even get a high profile cup tie, but don’t for one second think about getting above your station and challenging the established order
You’re small wank clubs with barely any fans and you’re not entitled to what we are out of football

i have to laugh at the media and other fans views on manchester city this little old club without to much history hahaha, NEVER WAS OR NEVER WILL BE A SMALL CLUB

Let's win it and melt the fooker down.

better still win the final and refuse to go up and lift the trophy and take the medals and the next day come back to the etihad stadium and do a open bus tour with a giant checkbook

Agree with the whistling
Just looked on EBay and there’s lots available, unfortunately they seem to be all Made in China, on second thought...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.