Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game - whistles ?

We will more than likely know our fate before the Chumps league final and if we were to win the trophy i would simply place it on the floor and ask the players to throw their medals into big ears and simply hand it back to them , job done we won your trophy point proven. What could UEFA do ? Ban us ? If we did win , the media would only make it a tainted trophy , so they can keep it.

Anyone saying ‘we can’t take this banner in or ‘we can’t throw that on the pitch’ cos of regulations
Hide it under your shirt
Are you really that worried about the rules
Worst thing they can do is take it off you

We have never been taken seriously so what does it matter? We have always boo'd and the sky didnt fall in,the players need the fans in place at the start,leaving them hanging is not helping them,they are trying to win the game,thousands filing in is a distraction they dont need

I couldn’t agree more. It’s a horrible dilemma. I’d love to give the uefa the treatment it deserves but at the same time the players and pep need our full support. I just cant’ imagine people staying silent with the anthem so the only right thing to do is simply get the club to turn the volume down a little and get the whole stadium singing blue moon to drown it out. That would be perfect. We just need access to the tannoy system. there must be someone out there that can do this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.