Antoine Griezmann

Yeah, reading between the lines from Deschamps today coupled with the looming July 1 fee going down & Barca links for months, Griezmann deal looks to be done. Have watched him for years in Primera, clear he is a talent & I like him but I don't see the fit/need

Yeah, reading between the lines from Deschamps today coupled with the looming July 1 fee going down & Barca links for months, Griezmann deal looks to be done. Have watched him for years in Primera, clear he is a talent & I like him but I don't see the fit/need
It might give Suarez some needed competition, no?

Griezmann is a 2nd striker, not a center forward - it'll depend on how Valverde intends to use him but have to believe the intention would be to play them all together (Coutinho, Dembele, Messi, Suarez & Griezmann)

I don't see the balance - last season they couldn't get width, this season there will be a big hole in the middle of the pitch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.