Antoine Griezmann?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing player. If we were to let Griezmann go to another premier league rival then the board need to be crucified. He is the kind of player who takes the whole team up a couple of levels, just like De Bruyne and Aguero. He is on that top tier shelf that we need to be aiming for and as someone has already mentioned, he's the best player out there that is actually most likely available.

I would honestly pay up to 80m for him and given the fact Aguero is frequently injured, he would just slot straight in and take the burden off Sergio. Far too often we are over reliant on Aguero, Griezmann would offer another dimension and as I've always said, you kill 2 birds with one stone with this signing. Can play out wide and as a lone striker, perfect player for Guardiola's system.

I would make him our number 1 target. Imagine a strikeforce of De Bruyne, Silva, Griezmann and Aguero... It shouts danger. Goals and assists with pace, skill and creativity in abundance. Much better lining up with that forward line instead of having bottle jobs navas and sterling in there who do not possess an end product whatsoever.

Would be just TOO much to handle for any side in the premier league, that is a definite guarentee.

As I have stated before, instead of wasting nearly 100m on Pogba, we could have partnered Xhaka alongside Gundogan for a combined total of 50m which would free up our budget for a couple of good full backs, a good CB and Griezmann. Would have been perfect. It's a shame that the Xhaka boat has already sailed, we have certainly missed a trick there.

Torres has just signed a one year deal at Atleti after being told last season he wouldn't be getting a new deal.

No word on a new deal for Greizmann, which was being talked about a couple of months back.

2 and 2 together and coming up with 50, but what a signing this guy would be for us. Can't think of a more perfect player for Pep and what we need.

Left footed, can play on the right, on the left or through the middle, works his arse off, technically brilliant, humble, young, scores goals, lightening quick, potential future Balon D'Or winner. I'd break the world transfer record for this kid.

Torres has just signed a one year deal at Atleti after being told last season he wouldn't be getting a new deal.

No word on a new deal for Greizmann, which was being talked about a couple of months back.

2 and 2 together and coming up with 50, but what a signing this guy would be for us. Can't think of a more perfect player for Pep and what we need.

Left footed, can play on the right, on the left or through the middle, works his arse off, technically brilliant, humble, young, scores goals, lightening quick, potential future Balon D'Or winner. I'd break the world transfer record for this kid.
He signed a new contract a couple weeks ago I think.

http://www.atleticodemadrid.com/noticias/griezmann-amplia-su-contrato-hasta-2021?platform=hootsuite

Signed a new deal 11 days ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.