Antonee Robinson

At City he is an LB and has been for 5 years.
Thanks. I read an article, but didn't check the date, that said he moved to LB for Pep because of team need. Also, not sure how reputable the source was, now that I think about it.

Robinson a surname that brings me out in a cold sweat on a warm day. Others include Pollock, Bradbury, Daley and Bony.
ec65dbd954bea07b841950c0c71771fb.450x338x68.gif

I was having a read about him on a Fulham forum and quite a few don't rate him, a lot of them don't think he's the best LB at Fulham. Their main concerns are that he is poor technically and his crossing is supposedly hopeless. I'll admit, I've seen very little of him, so wanted to see what those who watch him every week think. He has his supporters, but they see him more as an unpolished gem, who could improve technically with the right coaching to match his physical attributes.

Not the worse of suggestions especially if Mendy is going to be moved on.

I can't see this. I'm sure he'll get a move to the prem, and his speed and physical attributes are certainly enticing, but I don't think he's got anywhere near the footballing brain or technical ability for a Pep team.

He's been fairly meh in those areas for the US national team for some perspective. But I'd love to be wrong.

Usually reliable on academy movement/loan stuff for top 6 but no so much on transfers for them, this isn't the first time he's been linked though. Would be cheap as well, seeing as Wolves just signed Ait-Nouri for 10m Robinson for a similar price could be decent business, obviously lots to improve in his game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.