Antonio Cassano

I would like him at city but think he could cause issues if he is left out for a couple of games but he is world class on his day! I cant see bobby signing him if he wouldnt be able to keep him in line!

He's a total "head the ball" - just what we need !

It's a few years now since a certain player of similar temperament crossed the channel and started shagging the strikers wife, drop kicking the opposition fans and was obsessed by seagulls following him on fishing expeditions. He performed for the Yorkshires and galvanised that lot in Salford. There's a fine line between genius and madness and Cassano lives on that line. Bring it on......

bizzbo said:
thing is, however misleading it may be, at times robinho looks like he just doesn't care. bellamy and cassano look like they care too much.

perfectly put...

we have no idea if he's signing, but mancini really rates him.

riley347 said:
anyone know how certain we are of signing him????,..............

I think we will find out after the game against the rags as Mancio says. If Robbie goes, we will definitely bring someone in to replace him though, so it looks plausible with Cassano. Have to see though.

avoidconfusion said:
Can you imagine Cassano and Bellamy in the same team?

not sure what you mean about Craig - frankly since he has been at City he has not put a foot out of place, says the right things, does the right things, and in my view is very likely to light up the swamp tomorrow night, 4-2 City on the night

riley347 said:
anyone know how certain we are of signing him????,..............

Was dropped for Sampdoria's last game with the club citing 'technical reasons' as the problem. Bob known to be a big fan of Cassano, fingers crossed!

It's easy to talk about crazed genius. Gazza was (is) a nut case, but on his day his genius with the ball was unrivalled, just ask Hendry...
I think as PL followers we know little about Serie A, especially lesser clubs like Sampadoria so its very easy to focus on press sensationalist views of a player. Surely we've learn something from signing bellamy?!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgL4zn16L2E[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.