Antonio Cassano

limebeaver said:
@Mancio4ever
Belin! I was going to offer my translating services again, but you seem to have it sorted...

lol U seem very well introduced to genoa's slang... :-)
Any help in translation is most welcome...

MANCIO4EVER said:
limebeaver said:
@Mancio4ever
Belin! I was going to offer my translating services again, but you seem to have it sorted...

lol U seem very well introduced to genoa's slang... :-)
Any help in translation is most welcome...

anch'io mancio, parlo l'italiano, sono qui per lei

THIS JUST IN!

Antonio Cassano Will Cost More Than €20 Million - Sampdoria President
The club appear keen on keeping Cassano, but will not refuse to sell him for a good offer...

Sampdoria are prepared to sell Antonio Cassano, but only if suitors offer more than his €20 million price tag.

The latest exclusion from the matchday squad has led to speculation that he would be put up for sale as his relationship with the club grows fragile.

Premier League side Manchester City were tipped to land him, and president Riccardo Garrone is not stopping a move. He said Cassano could go for good money.

"Any eventual offers would have to go beyond his recissionary clause," Garrone told Primocanalesport.

"But, I don't think they will arrive. It's a situation that is treated with great attention as Cassano is an important player for this club."

Cassano's problems began last week when he allegedly had an argument with coach Luigi Delneri. Those rumours were denied, but the striker was dropped for the game against Udinese.

He will also be out for Sunday's clash against Atalanta.

I can almost hear sheikh writing 20 million on a cheque. :D

20 million for a 28 year old? Who hasn't exactly set the world alight. Is he drunk? Or does every club owner think that City's owners like subsidizing other teams. On the other hand we did pay 24 million for a mediocre centre half...

chocovla said:
20 million for a 28 year old? Who hasn't exactly set the world alight. Is he drunk? Or does every club owner think that City's owners like subsidizing other teams. On the other hand we did pay 24 million for a mediocre centre half...

Is that the mediocre centre half who was outstanding before his recent lay off due to injury?

chocovla said:

He is 27. And... you can question his attitude and temperament but he has so much quality. Superb footballer. He is defo worth the money but not sure it would be the right move. Maybe too much of a gamble.

chocovla said:
It's 20m euros mate so £17m(isn't that what we paid for RSC.......I hate to think what that figure would be per min of playing time!!!).

vincent said:
chocovla said:

He is 27. And... you can question his attitude and temperament but he has so much quality. Superb footballer. He is defo worth the money but not sure it would be the right move. Maybe too much of a gamble.

THIS ^^

I think the people on bluemoon talking negatively about Cassano joining City DON'T know about him.

The man is CLASS! He was talked about (in the first half of Serie A this season) as being the BEST player in Italy.
Sampdoria were 3rd in Serie A at one point because of the play of Cassano.

Don't just jump on the guy, if you don't know his quality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.