Antonio Rudiger

Would you want to see Rudiger in a City shirt?

• Total voters

He makes 100k currently and wants around 230k according to this, not 400k

As a journalist yourself do really trust that newspaper as a reliable source?

Or do you also write for a tabloid? :)

BnB8VpvCQAA1_55

I voted No in a vacuum. But I'm a pragmatist. The real answer is maybe. It all depends on what has happened or is happening.

If Laporte and Young Gullit leave, then obviously, Yes! But if we need to dump someone to to make space to get him, then Meh, Nah!

Last edited:
I hope not. He isn't the last defender available in the market. Even, then, no. I would prefer bringing back Eric Garcia if the backline is in a desperate state.

I really hope not. He is the only player I can think of that I dislike because hes dirty and because of what he did to kdb in the ucl final

Keep this dirty c**t away from our team. Absolutely decked KDB 100% knew what he was doing. Kompany wouldn’t have stood for that

Last edited by a moderator:
No fucking way. Major top of the line ****. A player not beneath injuring other players on the pitch for a result.

Even if putting that aside, he has only came into the form under Tuchel playing in a back 3. He had been ass in a back 4 prior to Tuchel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.