Any Bluemooners Up for the Challenge...?

Bigga

The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
A while ago, one of our lot said they were going to apply for next year's Big Bro series and, indeed, I have thought about that, in the past(like I'm sure many have!). I've decided, though, next year I'm going to apply to pitch an idea on 'Dragon's Den'.

With that, it set me thinking, how many of us Bluemooners can apply to appear on a 'reality TV' show(Crime Watch not included, chaps!), 'Master Mind' or whatever and list the process/ stages they get to!

I'd like to see if anybody actually gets on the box, from here!

Anybody up for the challenge??

Bigga said:
A while ago, one of our lot said they were going to apply for next year's Big Bro series and, indeed, I have thought about that, in the past(like I'm sure many have!). I've decided, though, next year I'm going to apply to pitch an idea on 'Dragon's Den'.

With that, it set me thinking, how many of us Bluemooners can apply to appear on a 'reality TV' show(Crime Watch not included, chaps!), 'Master Mind' or whatever and list the process/ stages they get to!

What you gonna pitch mate?

A real-life Daddy Day Care might be appropriate in light of recent events!

Bigga said:

your boring though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.