Any Bluemooners Up for the Challenge...?

Its not really Reality TV but I was one of the elfs in Lord of the Rings. In the scene where all those elves march to help the humans against Mordor you can see me, then again when they line up doing the volley of arrows. I fucked up my arm with the bow, the thing kills when you let it flick into your arm.

PabZab said:
Its not really Reality TV but I was one of the elfs in Lord of the Rings. In the scene where all those elves march to help the humans against Mordor you can see me, then again when they line up doing the volley of arrows. I fucked up my arm with the bow, the thing kills when you let it flick into your arm.

that's the best scene in the whole trilogy

bizzbo said:
PabZab said:

that's the best scene in the whole trilogy

its wank in filiming, they piece it together seperately..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.