Any Bluemooners Up for the Challenge...?

Blueboylewis09 said:
I want to apply for big bro but i am to young at the moment!! I cant be assed waiting lol. If i do get on though you better all support me and not put me up for eviction haha!!

You can't even go on Britains got talent now either coz they are banning under 12's from auditioning :(((((

It's not reality TV, but I've already been on the box in The Last Confession of Alexander Pearce - <a class="postlink" href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1099204/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1099204/</a>

What do I win? :)

runrk1.jpg

Bigga said:
A while ago, one of our lot said they were going to apply for next year's Big Bro series and, indeed, I have thought about that, in the past(like I'm sure many have!). I've decided, though, next year I'm going to apply to pitch an idea on 'Dragon's Den'.

With that, it set me thinking, how many of us Bluemooners can apply to appear on a 'reality TV' show(Crime Watch not included, chaps!), 'Master Mind' or whatever and list the process/ stages they get to!

I'd like to see if anybody actually gets on the box, from here!

Anybody up for the challenge??

Been on Sky Sports News twice in 3 weeks, interviewed in City Shop about Lescott and City dealings before The Doves concert and then whilst stewarding at the City "open day".

Not bad who became famous for refereeing a Bluemoon football match !

I have appeared on two TV Quiz shows also,One called Telly Stack that was on Skt with Paul Ross got knocked out first round, and a show called "Split Second" which was launched on Channel 5 and won £1560 woo!

Mills-Mcfc said:
Bigga said:
A while ago, one of our lot said they were going to apply for next year's Big Bro series and, indeed, I have thought about that, in the past(like I'm sure many have!). I've decided, though, next year I'm going to apply to pitch an idea on 'Dragon's Den'.

With that, it set me thinking, how many of us Bluemooners can apply to appear on a 'reality TV' show(Crime Watch not included, chaps!), 'Master Mind' or whatever and list the process/ stages they get to!

your boring though

"You're" if you are going to insult me with no reasoning! And how do you know if I'm 'boring'?? Because the words on the screen don't dance for you...?

What a maroon.

Trigger said:
Bigga said:

Been on Sky Sports News twice in 3 weeks, interviewed in City Shop about Lescott and City dealings before The Doves concert and then whilst stewarding at the City "open day".

Not bad who became famous for refereeing a Bluemoon football match !

I have appeared on two TV Quiz shows also,One called Telly Stack that was on Skt with Paul Ross got knocked out first round, and a show called "Split Second" which was launched on Channel 5 and won £1560 woo!

None too shabby, pal!!

BingoBango said:
It's not reality TV, but I've already been on the box in The Last Confession of Alexander Pearce - <a class="postlink" href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1099204/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1099204/</a>

What do I win? :)

runrk1.jpg

Are you STILL wheeling out that picture?!!

*Tut! Tut! Tut!* ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.