Any blues in Oxford?

I go to Oxford with work from time to time. So I'll keep an eye on this cheers. Is the Blue I met in a cafe on Cowley Rd on Thursday before Champions Sunday on this thread? I said we would do it mate. Never in any doubt!!!

I have not been on for a while but thought I would bump this thread and tell any oxford blues about a place i have just outside oxford in a tiny village called Bunkers Hill, I only stay there when Im working down there and havnt been since we won the league, however I was back last weekend and have hoisted a massive city flag up the telegraph pole in the front garden which is on the main Kirtlington to Witney road. This has done the following, pissed off the psuedo rag supporter next door who has never been to Manchester, pissed off a spuds supporter about 4 doors down and also pissed off the parish council as the olympic torch is due to come down the road and they want only Union jacks to be flown. Im hoping it is on the tv when the torch goes by.
We have a wolves supporter and a few neutrals who thinks it looks great. Any oxford blues who drive past give me a toot as you go by.

dick slexia said:
I have not been on for a while but thought I would bump this thread and tell any oxford blues about a place i have just outside oxford in a tiny village called Bunkers Hill, I only stay there when Im working down there and havnt been since we won the league, however I was back last weekend and have hoisted a massive city flag up the telegraph pole in the front garden which is on the main Kirtlington to Witney road. This has done the following, pissed off the psuedo rag supporter next door who has never been to Manchester, pissed off a spuds supporter about 4 doors down and also pissed off the parish council as the olympic torch is due to come down the road and they want only Union jacks to be flown. Im hoping it is on the tv when the torch goes by.
We have a wolves supporter and a few neutrals who thinks it looks great. Any oxford blues who drive past give me a toot as you go by.

Good shout , bud, keep the blue flag flying..

I stayed with some Blues in Chinnor in 1999 when I came over for the D2 final, but no clue if they are still there. Very nice people I met through the MCIVTA newsletter if that's still around.

dick slexia said:

Quality I'll be looking out for that as I head home this weekend.

Just thought I'd bump this.

Can't afford Charity Shield this weekend. So was wondering if any blues congregating in Oxford this weekend?

I've not long moved so you'll have to bear with me as I probably won't know where you're on about, until I've google mapped it.

dick slexia said:

Would I of passed it on the way to Long Hanborough? did see a City flag up a pole in Oxfrodshire a few weeks ago and though it was a bit random

Hello mate i live in Headinton might be about on the Cowley Road for the game!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.