Any chance of Mark Hughes coming back?

forevermancity said:
de niro said:
yep, about right.

you were a mancini inner a month ago de niro

always been a mancini "inner" cos he is our manager,as was hughes.they both have made mistakes but considering his pedigree mancini should be doing better.
i still want mancini to play the game the right way and win us something, his errors though are getting more frequent and i think regardless of where we finish he'll be gone in the summer.its a shame cos i really like the man, he's just clueless when it comes to the english game.
better than him have tried and failed in the prem, its no great shame.

if he survives thats ok i am still a city fan not a mancini fan, i just wont go as often.

Happy Feet said:
We could do a lot worse, he's done really well with a poor Fulham side. Why not swallow our pride and ask him back?

Imho aslong as we all have a hole in the rear he will never be manager again and thank fook for that i say lesley was and still is very average.

citykev28 said:
this is the thread that has made me decide to fook off to off topic for a while.

at some point the op has sat and thought about this thread, but more staggering is that he decided to go ahead with it!

Our only hope is that it is a shockingly poor attempt at a windup.

thread_sucks.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.