Any chance of Tevez reconciliation?

Re: IF TEVEZ REMAINS AT THE CLUB AND PLAYS WOULD WE BOO HIM?

Longsight-memories said:
IMARRIEDBLUEMOON said:
Just imagining if the scenario ever unfolded that RM left and Tevez stayed, What kind of reception would he get off us ???

you dont boo players who are playing for the club!

That's the thing.....he won't be playing for the club. He'll be playing for himself.

Re: If Tevez remains at the club and plays would we boo him?

he'll never play under Mancini again, whether officially suspended or not. Will never be picked.

One thing's for sure, he'd have to play from the start. No way could he warm up on the sideline.

I would not boo as to not affect the rest of the team and atmosphere, i still hate the cnut though.

I would just be silent when he had the ball.

simon23 said:
i dont doubt that you are right in this....what im saying is we shouldnt give a damn what the media say or think....or let them dictate to us what the club are going to do....

Completely understand where you are coming from and I completely agree with your last point.
However we find ourselves in a unique situation. We can go from being pilloried on a daily basis, most if which is unjustified. To being lauded for doing the decent thing and standing up to the bad guy. It's not just Tevez vs City, there are wider issues involved. Rightly or wrongly the press see this as football vs the worst possible example of a mercenary player. A foreign one at that.
The jingoistic nature of our press combined with their tendency to view the beautiful game through rose tinted specs when it suits their agenda will also ramp up their ire for this particular incident.

Get REAL,this piece of scum,never should and never will play for our club ever again.

He was given extra time to recover from south america tournament, His thank you for that was to go to Italy and put on an amazing amount of weight,returns to training and obviously is not intrested, hence the lethargic effort when he gets on the pitch, simply not the same player we previously had.

I think since his return he has been completely unprofessional and would challenge him on many grounds, I am sure the medical staff have all the evidence needed to prove he has been unprofessional, all the players are now monitored,contiuosly with the electronic vests etc and there is no way that Tevez was intrested in playing for City this season.

I can promise you this if he is ever considered to play for us again, it would be the end for some, We have standards, I would rather kill him than see him play for City again as would most of the other blues who travelled to Munich, In the stands we were all 100 per cent against him,Scum of the Earth.

ps I would also give all fans who bought a ticket for Munich £300, this £90k could then be deducted from the damages I would be charging Mr Tevez with relating to our loss of champions league income and breaking his contract

Plain Speaking said:
There is no chance Mancini will forgive Tevez. That was our biggest game for decades. He didnt forgive Bellamy. He didnt need to make the affair public on live TV but once he did, with the words he used there is zero % chance of a U turn.
City fans - particularly those who, like cleavers, had made the trip to Munich - had a RIGHT to know that Tevez had refused to go on the field. And it was entirely appropriate that Mancini was the one to confirm what most people watching on television already suspected had happened. Certainly, before Mancini spoke, I had texted my son in Thailand to say that Tevez had refused to go on.

Kia Joorabchian has been using tame journalists (such as Jason Burt of the Telegraph) and, no doubt, using plants on fan forums and on newspaper forums to obfuscate what really happened in Munich. His task would have been immeasurably easier had any attempt been made by City to 'deal with it in private'.

Amongst all the more or less eloquent contributions of journalists and pundits, the one that will always be remembered is the description of Tevez by Graham Souness as "one bad apple". But it is worthy of note that Souness also said:

“He (Mancini) walked into a hornet’s nest with him (Tevez) and several other players who were at the club at the time. That would cause you to walk away from the job. How can you deal with players acting like that?”

I suspect that Bellamy, in particular, was in his mind when he referred to 'other players'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.