Any chance of Tevez reconciliation?

Re: IF TEVEZ REMAINS AT THE CLUB AND PLAYS WOULD WE BOO HIM?

bumbleblue said:
Some one in another thread cant remember who suggested a silent poznan ie we all just turn our backs and show protest that way.

Or just turn our backs full stop.<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:21 pm --<br /><br />
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
IMARRIEDBLUEMOON said:
Just imagining if the scenario ever unfolded that RM left and Tevez stayed, What kind of reception would he get off us ???

Tevez would get booed whether Mancini is here or not. He has burnt his final bridge with the fans after Tuesday.

(Ps. No need for capital letters in thread titles!)

Ooooooo, sorry.

Re: IF TEVEZ REMAINS AT THE CLUB AND PLAYS WOULD WE BOO HIM?

I'd leave the ground

cleavers said:
Rammy Blue said:
Yeah, I understand your frustration but would you feel different if you'd flown rather than driven?
Hahaha, no not at all, I had a brilliant time, its far better than flying, car full of friends, banter, good chat, daft games, missed 2 ferries coming back, would have loved a draw or win, but its a long time ago that I let the result bother me too much. I do think Munich is at about the limit for driving though.

Back on topic, Tevez can go fuck for me, he certainly didn't spoil our trip, but he disrespected my club, not for the first time, so I would leave in protest if he returned to the team, City is far far more important than that tosser.

City is far far more important than that tosser, but you'd leave in protest if he returned to the team? That doesn't make sense.

seantheduck said:
No.....my view is that tevez does not want to play football.....for anyone....he would be happy to retire, go home and get fat like that Maradonna.....sad really but its happened before....george best.....some gifted footballers just fall out of love with the game.

Let him go...lets us move on......we can rise above this and not be vindictive.

I can't. I'd rather shove wasps up my arse than see that snide pull on the blue shirt again !!!

Re: If Tevez remains at the club and plays would we boo him?

I think we should boo him very wuffly, and then fwow him to the foor.

IMO there can be no turn around by city here, the crux of the matter is he refused to play, he didn't even stand up to show any willing to Bobby, therefor the club have to take the necessary action.

All the hype about he is our top scorer etc etc is old news, we bought in Kun to give us options because he wouldn't commit to City end of.

Balo will hopefully step up to the mark to give Bobby the option up front with Zeko to play along side Kun.

Thanks Carlos but you dont f**k with the best.

Forza Mancini

Re: If Tevez remains at the club and plays would we boo him?

I wouldn't boo as it would only detract from my support for the other players and the club. The guy's a no-mark, I'd just ignore him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.