Any chance of Tevez reconciliation?

Re: If Tevez remains at the club and plays would we boo him?

I think if everyone just silently turned their backs as he came on would have the desired effect.

I'd boo the turd. I don't ever want him disgracing the Shirt again.

it would be my last season ticket if Mancini was to go and that slimy turd and his slimier turd agent stayed

not that I believe it will come to that

sack the ponce off and move on

I think it would be good if he did play (don't actually think he ever will) and he scored, everyone just stood still and didn't celebrate it.

cleavers said:
hgblue said:
City is far far more important than that tosser, but you'd leave in protest if he returned to the team? That doesn't make sense.
Really ? I said I'd leave, I didn't say I'd never return, it would be a protest.

A pedant can be funny, its not working in your case though.

If Tevez leaves, I'll still be here. If Mancini leaves, I'll still be here. I'm a City fan, that's what we do. I wasn't trying to be funny, just thought you made two statements that contradicted each other.

cleavers said:
hgblue said:
City is far far more important than that tosser, but you'd leave in protest if he returned to the team? That doesn't make sense.
Really ? I said I'd leave, I didn't say I'd never return, it would be a protest.

A pedant can be funny, its not working in your case though.

Lol !!!

I won't ever boo a player whilst in the blue shirt yet I certainly won't be cheering his name again.

stony said:
simon23 said:
stony said:
The media have pretty much made up their minds that we have to stand up to Tevez for the good of football.
This isn't Tevez vs City. It's greedy johnny foreign mercenary vs football. If we take anything other than the moral high ground with this, you can be sure that the vitriol and hatred from the media that is currently firmly pointed at Tevez, would soon change direction and be aimed at us.

Forget what's best for us financially. The good will and support of a press that has so far been hostile to us will be invaluable in the long term.

sorry but i disagree...what the media think is completely irrelevant and should have no baring whatsoever on the decision that is made....the only people that should have any influence in this is Mancini, the board and owner, the players and tevez. We as fans have to trust that the manager/board will make the right decision for the club and team....

all the media are doing is trying to create a bigger story (if possible!)...the opinions of experts, pundits, uefa presidents and twitchy redknapp mean absolutely sweet FA....they will tear us apart no matter what...they say they want us to do the right thing but they would be queing around the block for an interview the moment we sacked him and they would pay hansomely for it and then they would use it to again attack the club and turn the tables.....so I couldnt care less what the media want/say etc...it has nothing to do with them!

City are bending over backwards to get more friends in the media. I think you'll their opinion matters to City more than you think.

i dont doubt that you are right in this....what im saying is we shouldnt give a damn what the media say or think....or let them dictate to us what the club are going to do....

Re: IF TEVEZ REMAINS AT THE CLUB AND PLAYS WOULD WE BOO HIM?

Longsight-memories said:
IMARRIEDBLUEMOON said:
Just imagining if the scenario ever unfolded that RM left and Tevez stayed, What kind of reception would he get off us ???

you dont boo players who are playing for the club!

Correct, so I wouldn't go to any game that he was involved in.

Re: IF TEVEZ REMAINS AT THE CLUB AND PLAYS WOULD WE BOO HIM?

The guy is just a mercenary, pure and simple. He's proved that over his whole career. And surely there can't be any Blues who still have sympathy for him. Now should his actions in Bavaria the other night, have any repercussions regarding the best manager we've had since ta days of Mercer/Allison, then I for one would be on his case every time he pulled on the shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.