Any chance of Tevez reconciliation?

i just have this feeling that City will come out with that we have no clear evidence that he refused to play and the fckin little worm will wriggle his way out of this one

bluemoon27 said:
i just have this feeling that City will come out with that we have no clear evidence that he refused to play and the fckin little worm will wriggle his way out of this one
Possible
But Zaba would be a witness and he has already said that the twat didn't want to play, so it is Zab's word against Tevez's

summer of 69 said:
Are you trying to tell me Martin O'Neill couldn't win the league with City and Carlos Tevez?
Are you trying to tell us you had a crack addiction?<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:21 am --<br /><br />
bluemoon27 said:
Other than him actually refusing to play and then confirming it in an interview you're probably right.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
We will keep the upper hand, long after this twat and his camp have departed the club in January.

This is one of the areas currently needing to be addressed.

Expatiate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.