ANY City coach selling Ireland loses my support!

skybluekings

Ireland, our player of the season last year and by far one of the most talented footballers on our team.
Probably the only real creative player on our squad, but one who the new coach just can't find a way to make him effective in the new squad.

Ireland for me is pure class and 100% City through and through. Same for Onuoha, whose situation I too can't understand as to WHY is Boyata preferred to him? Ned did his time in waiting for his chance...now a 19yr old Academy player is taking his potential playing time.

Ireland just cannot leave City. NO WAY.

I do know that its paper talk and I don't believe the rumors one bit.
But since its and issue (being in today's paper), the thought of Ireland leaving City will make me turn on the City coach and management in a flash.

No man is bigger than the team, but Ireland is City "family" and there's NO WAY I would support any coach who sells him.

skybluekings said:
Ireland, our player of the season last year and by far one of the most talented footballers on our team.
Probably the only real creative player on our squad, but one who the new coach just can't find a way to make him effective in the new squad.

Ireland for me is pure class and 100% City through and through. Same for Onuoha, whose situation I too can't understand as to WHY is Boyata preferred to him? Ned did his time in waiting for his chance...now a 19yr old Academy player is taking his potential playing time.

But since its and issue (being in today's paper), the thought of Ireland leaving City will make me turn on the City coach and management in a flash.

No man is bigger than the team, but Ireland is City "family" and there's NO WAY I would support any coach who sells him.

Ireland thread?

skybluekings said:

Exactly. He's been bobbins this year, when he's played the game has passed him by.

skybluekings said:

3532819_d1ba87f6a6.jpg

bluesyob said:
skybluekings said:

3532819_d1ba87f6a6.jpg

Ha Ha :D

Will do

skybluekings said:

Can't agree with your point.

I actually support City... not a player. Any player. Or any manager.

So If Ireland goes I'll think the exact same way as when Gio was sold, Rodney was sold, Anelka was sold, Trevor Francis was sold... life moves on. And I will carry on supporting City like I always have.

There's also the fact that Ireland has been pretty much a one season wonder. But that's irelevant as to my support of the manager or club.

To me its about having home grown players in the team, its always good for a club to have younger players who have come up through the ranks. Ned, Micah, SWP, M.Johnson and Ireland. Don't know why... but it just feels the whole club is held together by them, they had to work their way into the first team, not just jump on the ship because they were offered millions of pounds.

Give the guy a chance even if there is any foundation to the rumours we support the club yes we have our favourite players just seems to me you aren't happy unless your moaning you posted thread after thread after thread of anti Hughes stuff and it seems you are just looking for reasons to turn on Mancini

Soulboy said:
skybluekings said:

Can't agree with your point.

I actually support City... not a player. Any player. Or any manager.

So If Ireland goes I'll think the exact same way as when Gio was sold, Rodney was sold, Anelka was sold, Trevor Francis was sold... life moves on. And I will carry on supporting City like I always have.

There's also the fact that Ireland has been pretty much a one season wonder. But that's irelevant as to my support of the manager or club.

He may possibly be a victim of our attempts to get to the top of the pile, I am with you though Soulboy, much as I like Stevie and think there is untold talent there, I support City first, foremost and always.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.