Any expectant Dad's on here?

Ja Salford Blue

me and the missis are expecting our first baby in about 5 weeks, and to be honest I'm shitting myself!

When we found out I was fine with it because I just kept thinking we've got 9 months to sort everything out, now it fast aproaching and we keep thinking of more things that we need!

I'm really excited about though and keep thinking of all the things I cant wait to do with him/her and about how special it's going to be, I just hope I'll be good at being a dad.

oh and it will be born a CHAMPION!

anyone else on here expecting or just had a baby?

My missus is expecting baby due in august
baby city kits bought nearly everything sorted
its a boy so trying to sawy the missus to call him yaya
think michael johnson going to the euros is more likely

good luck

I'm an expectant Dad .............. I'm expecting to have to fork out a load of dosh when I take my lads out for a beer in an hour !

sleep

for

the

next

five

weeks!!

my dad always says "the first thirty years are the worst"...... I am never sure whether he is joking or has always hated me.

my dad said to me
son always remember you'll love him doesnt mean to say you 'll like him
always made me think what did he think of that

Ja Salford Blue said:
me and the missis are expecting our first baby in about 5 weeks, and to be honest I'm shitting myself!

When we found out I was fine with it because I just kept thinking we've got 9 months to sort everything out, now it fast aproaching and we keep thinking of more things that we need!

I'm really excited about though and keep thinking of all the things I cant wait to do with him/her and about how special it's going to be, I just hope I'll be good at being a dad.

oh and it will be born a CHAMPION!

anyone else on here expecting or just had a baby?

I've just a child(10 days ago.) and it's hard work but worth it!!

Had a baby girl 12 March, was hard at first but gets easier after a few months, but I have been told we have a really well behaved baby and we should count ourselves lucky.
Congrats and good luck :)

I've got two boys..ones two on Tuesday..the other 1 in July

My best advice would be get your sleep in while you can

Don't buy every gimmicky baby equipment you see (you'll never use it)

And enjoy..best thing that ever happened to me..fact

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.