Any expectant Dad's on here?

PistonBlue said:
My lad is 10 weeks old and just loves City and staying up all night swigging milk.

ha ha class mate,

Ive never even held a small baby never mind changing or feeding and in 27. I think thats one of the main things im shitting it about, incase I feck up on the basics!

you literally cannot mess up the basics...you'll be grand.

Strangely, you just do it and get on with it.

No wanting to sound too soppy, but its the greatest thing you'll ever do...those first feelings you have for your own kid are unique...youll never experience anything else like it...even Sergio scoring that winner ;-)

Ja Salford Blue said:
PistonBlue said:
My lad is 10 weeks old and just loves City and staying up all night swigging milk.

ha ha class mate,

Ive never even held a small baby never mind changing or feeding and in 27. I think thats one of the main things im shitting it about, incase I feck up on the basics!

relax your baby has never had a shit or been fed before, he wont grade your abilities, he will just feel your love.

I'm at the very least a decade away from parenthood should all go to plan but when the topic has arisen that's one thing that worries me, the basics like holding etc., I'm shit scared of dropping the poor bugger when it arrives, :s

It's easy till they hit the teens, then it's really hard work

576368_452139898135836_100000194903378_1985749_637615745_n.jpg

My middle lad at the derby with the goat. He's 13. Adores city and loves going to the match with his mum.

Seosa said:
I'm at the very least a decade away from parenthood should all go to plan but when the topic has arisen that's one thing that worries me, the basics like holding etc., I'm shit scared of dropping the poor bugger when it arrives, :s
Don't worry - they do bounce!!

talkativesprout said:
Ja Salford Blue said:
PistonBlue said:

ha ha class mate,

relax your baby has never had a shit or been fed before, he wont grade your abilities, he will just feel your love.

This. Nothing to worry about, you'll soon learn and a lot of it comes naturally anyway.
If he'she cries it's usually one of three things: needs feeding, needs winding, needs nappy changing. That's pretty much it, except that list of needs get way bigger as they grow older!

Leyth Blue said:
Seosa said:
Don't worry - they do bounce!!

Just so wrong on so many levels.

I'm 38 and just found out the wife is expecting our second.

To say we were shocked is a fucking understatement. Wanted to get the snip sorted after my 2 yr old was born but just never got round to it..

Both coming round to the idea now!! Due in Jan!!!

Already got an 11yr old boy-fanatical south stander!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.