Any expectant Dad's on here?

Were expecting our first in September, I'm excited but bricking it at the same time. Only just finished baby's room, and the amount of money we've spent already is unreal. Bought plenty of city gear already(including a champions shirt) and worryingly I'm getting addicted to this baby shopping lark haha. Were having a little girl, and I've already asked the missus about calling her Maine or Silva. Unfortunately she told me where to go. :0(

der bomber28 said:
Were expecting our first in September, I'm excited but bricking it at the same time. Only just finished baby's room, and the amount of money we've spent already is unreal. Bought plenty of city gear already(including a champions shirt) and worryingly I'm getting addicted to this baby shopping lark haha. Were having a little girl, and I've already asked the missus about calling her Maine or Silva. Unfortunately she told me where to go. :0(

I suggested Silva as a middle name :D but nah, people laughed at me :/

silva_hart said:
der bomber28 said:

I suggested Silva as a middle name :D but nah, people laughed at me :/

Pretty much the reaction I got mate, so your not alone haha.

Google sure start or barnado's antenatal class with your town and please go along. If you are lucky you may have a dads only class in your area.

Good luck, be patient, be loving and enjoy.

Blue Punter said:
Ja Salford Blue said:
me and the missis are expecting our first baby in about 5 weeks, and to be honest I'm shitting myself!

When we found out I was fine with it because I just kept thinking we've got 9 months to sort everything out, now it fast aproaching and we keep thinking of more things that we need!

I'm really excited about though and keep thinking of all the things I cant wait to do with him/her and about how special it's going to be, I just hope I'll be good at being a dad.

oh and it will be born a CHAMPION!

anyone else on here expecting or just had a baby?

You'll both be great parents. Just like your mum & dad (my uncle & auntie) are.
Just make sure you don't get the kids birthday wrong like our Nana did with Auntie Dot!

ha ha cheers mate!

only 3 weeks to go now, I'll let you know as soon as he/she arrives and we can wet the baby's head!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.