Any Grief in Town afterwards.... ?

Tbilisi said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Tbilisi said:
I dont know of any other club that has this where they kick the crap out of each other.

Probably becuase you don't attend matches at any other club.

As a Denton lad I moved to Sheffield at the age of 8 and because I couldnt afford to go City every week would go to watch Sheff U & Wed.In later life I went when City werent playing to watch Leeds with Sheffield Whites.I lived in Liverpool in the early 80s and went to loads of their midweek games with mates & never saw what I saw at City.The 70s on the Kippas it was always kicking off.

Absolute total and utter nonsense to suggest City have more "infighting" then any other comparable club.

Not sure about town, but, a fella I work with (rag) came into work last night with his face all black and blue after there was a bit of trouble at Baldy Bobs/The Wheatsheaf on Oldham Road after the game. He said it was a load of young city lads who started it by chanting munich and throwing a bottle in there direction.

blackley macca said:
Not sure about town, but, a fella I work with (rag) came into work last night with his face all black and blue after there was a bit of trouble at Baldy Bobs/The Wheatsheaf on Oldham Road after the game. He said it was a load of young city lads who started it by chanting munich and throwing a bottle in there direction.
Always goes off there on Derby Day. I watch games in the Wheatsheaf and for those who don't know it, Baldy bobs is right next door. The day of the cup final, when they won the league too, it was only the fact that both sets of fans were buzzing that stopped it going mental. Baldy Bobs' smoking area is elevated and overlooks the smoking area of the Wheatsheaf. We were all outside and the banter was, lets say, tasty and again only stopped from overspilling because both sets of fans were happy.
It gets messy between those two pubs though on any given derby day, which is why I stay clear. Too many little twats from both sides who are for anything but the football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.