Any Ideas On A Replacement For Costel Pantillimon?

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
Not seen the lad in action, but was just wondering if Ian Lawlor is good enough to understudy, (and compete with), Joe Hart, next season.

If not, any suggestions as to who we could bring in?

Joe needs someone to push him hard, next season, and Judging by his recent performances, against Chelsea, in the states, Richard Wright certainly isn't up to the job.

Anyone good enough to compete with Joe Hart would probably get to be No 1 in a PL or Championship team!

Another young hungry keeper who will push Joe. Someone happy to develop in the squad, even make him the league cup keeper for experience.

Kun Aguero said:
Mark Schwarzer.

That's interesting. From an Aussie perspective he is nearing the end of his top flight career. As far as I understand it Fulham have not yet renewed his contract for next season. I actually think he would be a great choice because of his vast experience, and is still keeping at a very high level.

I know that he is still looking for a first team position, but if the Aussies don't qualify for the World Cup then he may well settle for a backup role.

Craig Gordon has not played for years and sadly may never play again.Went a whole season without a club due to injury.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.