Any Ideas On A Replacement For Costel Pantillimon?

I've certainly seen some good suggestions on here. Friedel is a great leader, I'm sure even Joe Hart could learn some things from him. Same with Paul Robinson, who has national team experience that may also help Joey. Mark Schwarzer wouldn't be bad either.

My choice would be Julio Cesar. Such history with Brazil and Inter, I'd love to see him in blue. He will be available too. He's only 33 so he has some years left, as I bet our new boss will include the 2nd GK much more than Bobby did.

citykev28 said:
Akira said:
Valdes would have been a good choice.

I think you could have nailed this. Barcelona's first choice keeper would be delighted to move to another country to become a back up. Well done.

Ah, but what if Joseph drops to the bench as number 2 under the new manager now that may cause some sparks to fly!!

The young lad at Brentford looks a good keeper. He could develop even more working alongside Hart. Not too young if you consider we gave Hart the jersey at a young age. Uwe may do us a good deal.

johnbmcr said:
adrianr said:
slothgotthis.jpg

glad you got it who is it????
Never mind who is it, shouldn't the question be...WHAT IS IT??!!

gordondaviesmoustache said:
We could do a lot worse than Shay.

Still lives in the North West (I believe), "gets" the club and a proven top flight keeper.

But Shay wants to leave Villa for the same reason he took a pay cut to leave us. For first team football, something he won't get at City.

nateclassic said:
I've certainly seen some good suggestions on here. Friedel is a great leader, I'm sure even Joe Hart could learn some things from him. Same with Paul Robinson, who has national team experience that may also help Joey. Mark Schwarzer wouldn't be bad either.

My choice would be Julio Cesar. Such history with Brazil and Inter, I'd love to see him in blue. He will be available too. He's only 33 so he has some years left, as I bet our new boss will include the 2nd GK much more than Bobby did.

Cesar won't accept being just a back up, espically with the World Cup in his home country next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.