Any Ideas On A Replacement For Costel Pantillimon?

A few good suggestions here. I wouldn't be too upset if Kasper schmeichal returned or the Reading keeper might a good option....McCarthy? He looked pretty useful between the sticks.

bluey1959 said:
A few good suggestions here. I wouldn't be too upset if Kasper schmeichal returned or the Reading keeper might a good option....McCarthy? He looked pretty useful between the sticks.

I'm pretty sure both of the Schmeichels now hate us sufficiently much that Kasper will not return.

adrianr said:
slothgotthis.jpg

only just spotted this. piss funny.

Falastur said:
bluey1959 said:

I'm pretty sure both of the Schmeichels now hate us sufficiently much that Kasper will not return.

If that's true then it's sad that such hatred would prevent anyone from the opportunity of playing for a premier league team with CL fixtures in the coming season. Surely they could swallow their hatred to get out of the championship? Perhaps that opinion is more a reflection of my age or my "Pollyanna" approach to life :)

Ric said:
Always a difficult position to fill. We want someone good enough to ably deputise for Hart, but not so good that they could easily get first team football at another Premiership club, otherwise they'll get disillusioned pretty quickly. A conundrum.

Who does he play for?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.