Any Long Covid sufferers on here?

No, not yet , will have it when offered . I feel ok , just the red toes and some fingers , i might see if i can find a test in the spare room, had to go out for a few mins earlier so i wore a mask just in case
I've got a Long COVID clinic appointment tomorrow...I'm no better. They got me a free pass for the baths and gym...I've been swimming, and it was good, but have not been well enough since. My muscles wont wake up!

I've got a Long COVID clinic appointment tomorrow...I'm no better. They got me a free pass for the baths and gym...I've been swimming, and it was good, but have not been well enough since. My muscles wont wake up!
Sorry you are still suffering , i understand having been ill since i was in my early thirties , life can really suck . Have you tried magnesium for your muscles ? I swear by it , taken it from the start , you need a high dose three times a day so contact biocare and they have an nutritionist you can speak to and get a good product to suit , it is free, i am on mag 2:1 cal, i will pm you their number in a minute

Sorry you are still suffering , i understand having been ill since i was in my early thirties , life can really suck . Have you tried magnesium for your muscles ? I swear by it , taken it from the start , you need a high dose three times a day so contact biocare and they have an nutritionist you can speak to and get a good product to suit , it is free, i am on mag 2:1 cal, i will pm you their number in a minute
i ll do that...maybe the dose i'm on isn't much. Cheers Kaz.

It has taken me 3 years to get back to somthing like normal. The key factor is a VERY, VERY SLOW and steady ramping up of execise if you feel a bit bad, rest for a few days and step back in the programme a few months.
Also get your doctor to do regular blood tests and address any deficiencies. Metals, vitamins etc.
As Kaz says a healthy diet with lot of vegetables is essential.
Sorry but that's the bottom line.
There is no easy way back.

Last edited:
Could as many folk as possible please sign this petition. The sooner we understand what is causing this awful illness the better. Thanks.
Edit. My eldest lad has LC bad. 8 months and counting.

Anyone who is interested in the truth about Corona virus and it’s origins please watch this. Go to 5 minutes in and just listen to this man.
Premeditated Domestic Terrorism.

Next week: David Icke on how the Earth is really flat.
Stop spreading your fake shit, mate. It's not good.

Next week: David Icke on how the Earth is really flat.
Stop spreading your fake shit, mate. It's not good.

I am on no "side" inparticular here, i am "just the facts mam" and this guy has a lot to say. I am not full blown tin foil hat after watching it but i would give it a watch if you have a few minutes spare. To what degree this guys conclusions are correct i have no idea but its certainly worth a watch if you have a few minutes spare.

Last edited:
Anyone who is interested in the truth about Corona virus and it’s origins please watch this. Go to 5 minutes in and just listen to this man.
Premeditated Domestic Terrorism.

I have barely even clicked the thread here on covid and have no dog in this fight either. This was suggested in my yt feed, i watched it with an open mind and he really does have a lot to say. I actually clicked this thread to see if this video was being discussed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.