Any Long Covid sufferers on here?

I have appointments coming out of my ears for various tests...but I've had to cancel so many due to being ill.... I can't get to them! What the fuck do i do?

I seem to have taken a massive dip over the past few weeks and absolutely no idea why. Pain in my legs, feet and wrists is just ridiculous - if I sit in a chair the weight pushing down on the back of my thighs makes them hurt like fuck and every joint feels like the tendons are too tight. Walking the dog last night I had to tell the Mrs 3 times to slow down cos I just couldn’t walk any kind of pace.
We’ve been sat watching the tv this evening and by 8pm I had to go lie on the bed to watch the match - just can’t get any relief. My feet feel like they’re sunburned!
Still getting absolutely no joy out of my gp; they shrug their shoulders and say take ibuprofen and paracetamol.

I seem to have taken a massive dip over the past few weeks and absolutely no idea why. Pain in my legs, feet and wrists is just ridiculous - if I sit in a chair the weight pushing down on the back of my thighs makes them hurt like fuck and every joint feels like the tendons are too tight. Walking the dog last night I had to tell the Mrs 3 times to slow down cos I just couldn’t walk any kind of pace.
We’ve been sat watching the tv this evening and by 8pm I had to go lie on the bed to watch the match - just can’t get any relief. My feet feel like they’re sunburned!
Still getting absolutely no joy out of my gp; they shrug their shoulders and say take ibuprofen and paracetamol.

Do you suffer from allergies?

Might be worth taking some hayfever tablets as the time frame you mentioned matches with when my hayfever started getting bad.

Loratadine has been the best for me although centirizine is good as well. But it makes me need to drink quite a bit of water as you feel dry a lot.

Do you suffer from allergies?

Might be worth taking some hayfever tablets as the time frame you mentioned matches with when my hayfever started getting bad.

Loratadine has been the best for me although centirizine is good as well. But it makes me need to drink quite a bit of water as you feel dry a lot.
Yeah been taking them a few months now but so far no luck. Might see if my gp will prescribe Fexofenadine as you can take up to 4 a day of them.

I've been saying how much weed helps with my Long COVID and now the studies are coming in that back me up..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.