Any positive fans left?

what im struggling to get my head around is after such a bright start blackburn/wolves he decided to change things so much we now dont no if were coming or going,an worse still nor do the players

Yes, me. Can't believe all the negativity I am reading. So we lost to Stoke...the same team that put Arsenal out. The same team that are unbeaten in 2010. We went down to 10 men (unfairly I think) but I honestly don't think that we played badly. How many teams have you seen play great football aginst Stoke. They are an extremely tough team to play. As for everyone calling for Mancini's head, do you honestly think that yet another new manager is the best option. FFS he has only been here 5 minutes. He inherited the squad and maybe, just maybe, they are not the right players to play the style/formation of football that he wants to bring in. I have been a blue for over 40 years and have seen the good and unfortunately a lot of bad. Sure we have millions at our disposal but throwing a team of superstars together does not guarantee instant success. We ARE in 5th, we do HAVE some great players and we DO have a manager with a record of success. Some of you have very very short memories and have quickly forgotten where we were in the not too distant past. FFS give it time instead of expecting world domination overnight!!

Me. Even Capello or Mourinho come in tomorrow, they will 100% struggle to lead the team forward with these bunch of B- overpaid effortless players like Mancini has as well.

Yes.

Of course I wanted a win but if you take away the disappointment of being out of the FA cup and look at the performance tonight, we had 3 good chances in the first half and a couple in the second. We didn't take them and in the end ran out of players.

We had no midfield solution on the bench. We had no forward solution on the bench. We have a weak squad and it just got weaker with the red card.

The most positive thing is we don't have to face that shower again and can concentrate on playing football from now on. We are still in a great position in the league. Remember that? Our stated target this year!

CTID

Forza Mancio

I'm positive. I'm positive that Mancini is feckless.

I defended Hughes to the end but you reap what you sow. Some people anyway.

Well I'm utterly disappointed and it feels like I've built my hopes up only to feel like someone's gone and winded me again. The only thing we can do now though is take it as a pinch of salt, so what, we aren't getting a trophy this year, it would have been amazing, it would have made my year but so will getting fourth place. It just seems every time I put my hope in City we are nearly there but never quite make it, I won't stop placing my hope in them and when it does happen it'll be amazing. Just think though, we are real fans, we support City through thick and thin and these times prove that, other certain clubs may laugh at us, they may chant their "34 years" but we can chant "34 years and we're still here!", if those clubs had gone that long would they have all the fans they have now? No, would they have as many fans as we do? I doubt it.

Concerning our team I think we are just very unlucky, we have had problems with the team such as Tevez being away, recent events concerning Ade, Toure away on the African Cup of Nations, injuries including Bellamy, Santa Cruz, Bridge, Lescott and so on. Getting a new manager, he needs time to settle, Adam Johnson being cup-tied. I think it's just very unlucky, of course we should be performing better in these matches to get the results but there is a point when you have to admit we haven't been very lucky as of late. There's always fourth spot left to fight for and we want that more than ever now and there's next season for trophies. It may be 34 years but we are still here and we will fight on and we will do it some day, some day soon!

I'm still positive
We played some lovely football first half and did not put away chances to kill the game...great shot from ade well saved, Bellamy should score and Ireland had a good opportunity.
Second half they made attacking changes ( because lets face it they had too!) and put us under some pressure but even when they scored I felt we were in the game...Bellamy equalizing so fast was brilliant and at that point i could only see one winner...the sending off, which was harsh, changed the game.
Givens error then really put us in trouble and when pushing for an equalizer we get hit on the break.Shit happens.

Ade stays on the park I think we go through and the vibes here are totally different.
I never give up on City and I still think Mancini is heading the right way.
Getting a bit sick of this forum though...is it really full of City fans?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.