Any positive fans left?

Too many fickle fans who think we should just turn up & win every game 5-0. We played OK until we went to 10 men, that coupled with a mistake by Given gave us an uphill battle.

I thought Lescott was great tonight, as was Vince, Shauny looked better too & Bellamy never stopped all game. Can't really fault many of the player except for Crocky who did little, Ireland was poor again & Given looks worse every week to me.

We have still come a long way in a short time. Teams get beat in the cup, shit happens.

Still totally in support of Mancini.

He must look at those players and think "Why fucking me?"

If he survives till next season, which I hope and expect, then I wil be able to criticise him.

But tonight's team was Hughes team... and it showed.

mancityscot said:
No, what the fuck is there to be really positive about? We have a donkey as a manager who doesn't have a clue. And theres me thinking it could only get better after Hughes

Fore!

tonethestone said:
im usually one of the stay positive ones, but now, ive had enough, its getting ridiculous now. we have played well twice since Oct. Since Mancini has come in we are getting worse with each match, not one City fan can say we have got better. the tactics are like Pearce, the players dont care, even one of the fan faves Ireland looks like he couldnt care less. Dreading Sat at Stamford Bridge.

Couldnt have put it better not been as low as this since Pearce, sick of negative tactics!

Blue Tooth said:
I'm still positive
We played some lovely football first half and did not put away chances to kill the game...great shot from ade well saved, Bellamy should score and Ireland had a good opportunity.
Second half they made attacking changes ( because lets face it they had too!) and put us under some pressure but even when they scored I felt we were in the game...Bellamy equalizing so fast was brilliant and at that point i could only see one winner...the sending off, which was harsh, changed the game.
Givens error then really put us in trouble and when pushing for an equalizer we get hit on the break.Shit happens.

Ade stays on the park I think we go through and the vibes here are totally different.
I never give up on City and I still think Mancini is heading the right way.
Getting a bit sick of this forum though...is it really full of City fans?

Thats a relief I thought I was going nuts, somebody else watched the same game.

I'm gutted. Things were so well placed coming into the second half of the season. Then we went and shot ourselves in the foot by sacking Hughes and appointing Mancini. We've thrown it away by disrupting things. I have no idea why we weren't patient with Hughes and didn't give him the second half of this season when his side would really have been tested.

What a waste.

Nothing to be positive about !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Defensive Italian shit and no idea about how the PL works.
Sorry but was and always will be a "Hughes should have stayed" fan.
At least we played with a bit more passion.
Name me a game since Mancini been here,where we,ve played well.How convenient to bring him in,when the first 4 games were against crap.
At least Hughes showed how to beat Arsenal twice,Chelsea,drew at Liverpool and only lost 3 games was it in a 20 game span !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cook and laughing boy Marwood have a lot to answer for !!!!!!!!
Don,t come on here spouting give him time !!!!!!!
Were fucking going backwards and be lucky to get in the TOP 7 on these performances !!!!

Bitterly dissapointed tbh as thats now 29 years on the trot that i've seen us knocked out of the bastard cup .
I thought we started well and if we took our early chances we would of won the game i think the bottom line is certain palyers arent good enough to where we want to go ( Given,Richards,Zabaleta,SWP,Barry,Nedum,Bridge) We need 2 quality full backs and cant understand why we didnt try to strenghen them areas in the Jan window.
However on the whole i dont think we are far away from glory so keep the faith blues !!

Sigster100 said:
Yes, me. Can't believe all the negativity I am reading. So we lost to Stoke...the same team that put Arsenal out. The same team that are unbeaten in 2010. We went down to 10 men (unfairly I think) but I honestly don't think that we played badly. How many teams have you seen play great football aginst Stoke. They are an extremely tough team to play. As for everyone calling for Mancini's head, do you honestly think that yet another new manager is the best option. FFS he has only been here 5 minutes. He inherited the squad and maybe, just maybe, they are not the right players to play the style/formation of football that he wants to bring in. I have been a blue for over 40 years and have seen the good and unfortunately a lot of bad. Sure we have millions at our disposal but throwing a team of superstars together does not guarantee instant success. We ARE in 5th, we do HAVE some great players and we DO have a manager with a record of success. Some of you have very very short memories and have quickly forgotten where we were in the not too distant past. FFS give it time instead of expecting world domination overnight!!
Thank God for this post! We WILL get that 4th spot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.