Any positive fans left?

T T

Tony - MCFC

im usually one of the stay positive ones, but now, ive had enough, its getting ridiculous now. we have played well twice since Oct. Since Mancini has come in we are getting worse with each match, not one City fan can say we have got better. the tactics are like Pearce, the players dont care, even one of the fan faves Ireland looks like he couldnt care less. Dreading Sat at Stamford Bridge.

Lescott was great tonight

yeah me. for some reason im not THAT pissed off.you've gotta look on the bright side, it gives us more chance to concentrate on our real goal (top 4).

and also at least we didd'nt lose to leeds at home :)

That bastard Evra was right,we haven't been right since the Carling cup semi final.No way will we get top four this season.bring on the Summer.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=165138" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=165138</a>

Look at my thread.

Come on we played well in the first half against a tough Sjoke team, we played shit in the second and Ade did us no favours tonight, but the ref was on a mission tonight, some poor individual performances but the result was worse than the actual game, bring on the Chelsea boys we can concentrate on the league now!

still got fourth to play for. a cup what is what is needed tho. not a fan of mancini tactics. knowing city we will win on sat. all i can say is that were in a miles better postion that a few years back just happy to be a mid table team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.