Any Rags in your?

Yeah my Dad's a rag, had the most enjoyable phone call last wkend in a long while haha.. Had both Yoonited and city tops when a was a child(6/7years old), because my grandad is a city fan and took me to the odd game. Eventually found some sense and kept my city top and tried strangling my dad with the rag top before slinging it in the bin. 1st post, over and out^

Mum 2 brothers and their 2 lads. My son, step son, step daughter, are all blues. My dad had 4 brothers and 3 sisters all but one were blues.
My dad use to take all of us to City.

My family are living proof of the saying Mummys boy daddys girl...Mums a blue dads a rag. My sister is a rag and I'm a proud mummys boy! also polluted the minds of my two sons and my wife had no interest in football till I took her

My bird is a rag, so is her mam, oh and my brother in law, between them they can't have been to more than 5 matches ever and they have a combined age of over 100

My nan was from Newton heath so her side are all Rags the rest are blues...that being my dads side! split down the middle.

My dad, God rest his soul, was an armchair Rag. Tried to make me and my brother the same but we both saw the light.

My 12 year old daughter was blue till about 8 years old then started saying she might be a rag instead ( probably cos her school mates were). My Mrs talked me out of drowning her in the canal and lo and behold, it was just a phase, she was wearing her City shirt again within weeks.

Mother in law is an armchair rag, just another reason to dislike her really.

Apart from that, all good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.