Any reasonable offer accepted

Considering Milner is essentially playing for a new contract and that he had a new manager to impress, I'm surprised at how poor he's been this season. Thought he was one of our better players last year, but has looked very poor going forward all season, and I think he could be on the way out this summer, unless he improves massively.

K-Bo said:
Considering Milner is essentially playing for a new contract and that he had a new manager to impress, I'm surprised at how poor he's been this season. Thought he was one of our better players last year, but has looked very poor going forward all season, and I think he could be on the way out this summer, unless he improves massively.

How much do you reckon we'd get for him? And realistically, who would be a position to buy him?

FromPollockToSilva said:
K-Bo said:

How much do you reckon we'd get for him? And realistically, who would be a position to buy him?

Dunno, ideally Id like him to recover his form and stay, but if not. Probably about 10 million. Think there'll be a lot of takers for Milner. I'd imagine most clubs outside the top 6, maybe a couple in it. Newcastle as a Cabaye Replacement possibly. If they improve maybe Hughes' Stoke. Possible return to Villa.

Sell Milner? We need a decent squad player who doesnt sulk being benched. Milners as balanced as it gets. A true workhorse, although not on a par with the likes of Yaya, Silva or Nasri but he'll take a bullet for the team and plays to the whistle even in defeat. If there ever was a player that epitomizes Superbia in Proelio in our current squad, my money is on Milner.

shaiomarali said:
Sell Milner? We need a decent squad player who doesnt sulk being benched. Milners as balanced as it gets. A true workhorse, although not on a par with the likes of Yaya, Silva or Nasri but he'll take a bullet for the team and plays to the whistle even in defeat.

I dont necessarily disagree, but Milner's on a big wage, and there's been no indication of a renewal yet, and Milner will be going into the final year of his deal in the summer. That doesnt happen for players you intend to keep usually.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.