Any reasonable offer accepted

Richards could be. But we wouldn't get much for him. Kolarov we should keep. Doubt anyone would want to take on Dzeko's salary.
There's a start.

I think i'll add Milner to my list.
He simply doesn't have the quality to justify a first team place,being a jack of all trades,master of none...... while running the equivalent of a marathon without any real telling contribution,isn't enough for me.

FantasyIreland said:
I think i'll add Milner to my list.
He simply doesn't have the quality to justify a first team place,being a jack of all trades,master of none...... while running the equivalent of a marathon without any real telling contribution,isn't enough for me.

He's having a very poor season, particularly in the Premier League. Don't think he'll get a new contract at this rate.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Milner is loved by many on here for being hard working. We never seem to play well away when he starts.

Yeah, I take it you missed the 1-6, behave FFS !

raghunter57 said:
Bacary sagna for Richards?
Sagna refusing to sign a new contract.

He's not refusing just negotiating the best deal for himself,given he's 30 and entering the twilight of his career who can blame him? I'd prefer someone younger and less injury prone than Sagna in place or Richards.

Coleman gets my vote.

We have a really unbelievably good squad when everyone is fit. The problem is we seem to be having a few injuries to key people. This gives opportunities to those on the fringe of things. Unfortunately we seem to falter a little when this happens. For instance yesterday I like everyone, thought Manuel had the right idea playing Milner ahead of Navas - you know industry, helping defend, dropping back to cover yet his inclusion made us a lot weaker. I worry about James because I quite like him as a professional but he seems stalled in his career - I don't buy the theory that he should only play centrally - when he first got into the team he played RHS midfield and looked good - Perhaps he has reached as far technically as he will ever do and would be better playing week in week out for a lower placed club? Looking at how Barry reads the game I think we maybe let the wrong guy go out on loan? That said Barry would struggle to get in ahead of Fernandinho who is having a great season. Also fullbacks are key to the way we play and I keep going on that we only have one really world class one. Shaw is just what we need - young, fast and great positionally. Hope that we move on a couple, buy a fullback and then integrate a fit Jovetic into the first team. Nasri,Silva and a fit Jovetic would give us so many different options - we only had one yesterday and it showed when they pressed, we couldn't move it quickly enough to create space.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.