Any Stress-heads Hear Uwe on Talksport Just Before 9:00?

A A

Anonymous

I'm a stress-head and was mightily calmed by the soothing words of this superstar this morning on TalkSport:

RI: Can City win it Uwe?
UW: It's not "can" but WILL win it. I believe it is City's year. United were 8 points ahead for a reason, City came back for a reason. I believe City WILL win it.

Calmed me down a bit that did. Love Uwe. I believe!

poster_emxtryszfg.jpg

Didn't hear him but did dream about him last night. He was coming in for some stick about his training methods, insisting on wearing sunglasses and a t-shirt with his own face on it whilst on the pitch. He wouldnt let the players train with a ball either

oakiecokie said:
Surely we can`t have a "typical City" moment at this late stage ?
Can we ????
That's exactly what I've been stressing about because it has all the hallmarks of the ultimate typical City moment:

* ex-manager needing a result to stay up
* us needing a win to win the league
* depending on their result, our result could hand it to them on a plate
* we've not lost at home in the league this season
* QPR haven't won away all season

Shitting bricks, then I heard Uwe on TalkSport and calmed down due to his wise words. Now I've just made that list, I'm fucking shitting it again.

Fuck all work getting done today.

Again! ;-)

strongbowholic said:
oakiecokie said:
Surely we can`t have a "typical City" moment at this late stage ?
Can we ????
That's exactly what I've been stressing about because it has all the hallmarks of the ultimate typical City moment:

* ex-manager needing a result to stay up
* us needing a win to win the league
* depending on their result, our result could hand it to them on a plate
* we've not lost at home in the league this season
* QPR haven't won away all season

Shitting bricks, then I heard Uwe on TalkSport and calmed down due to his wise words. Now I've just made that list, I'm fucking shitting it again.

Fuck all work getting done today.

Again! ;-)

Ah well mate,it`ll all be over in another 55 hours !! ;)

Uwe is right. City won't blow this.

Think about it. Six wins required on the bounce - 5 so far with 4 clean sheets.
City came up with the goods in the derby, restricting the Rags to not one shot on goal all night. I was worried about Newcastle, especially after their result at Chelsea, thinking we would hand the title back to the Rags, but City performed big-time.

This City team is a million miles away from the City teams we all grew up with.
It can handle big occasions.

They are the real deal and that's why I agree with Uwe. We will win the game and the title on Sunday. Not a shadow of doubt in my mind.

laserblue said:
strongbowholic said:
QPR haven't won away all season

calm down. qpr have won 3 away games in the league this season. they're not quite as bad away people think.

oh shit, that's set me off again.
They've lost 13 away so not that good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.