Any surprises tomorrow?

ninjamonkey said:
Nobody surprising in or out this time. We did our business early this year, have pretty much a full squad and don't require any panic buys.

Could do a swap deal though if the offer was good enough from some panicking owner. I imagine we will likely have stopped our proactive searching for players but if someone suggests a deal we might ask for someone in return. You never know...

(clearly just trying to stir the pot)

Do we not fancy anything in the Madrid fire sale? (to pay for Bale obviously)

Kaka (Crying and wants to leave), Ozil (Marty Feldman stunt double looks like the Arse may have got him) or Di Maria (Diving twat of the highest order with a horses face but started the season well)? All apparently surplus to Ancellottis requirements.

OK we'll leave it then!

ninjamonkey said:
Nobody surprising in or out this time. We did our business early this year, have pretty much a full squad and don't require any panic buys.

Do people think that doing our business early ( the right thing to do) has maybe took us out of the picture for players which are suddenly becoming available - Ozil ( probably wasn't until bale deal done) Willian ( wasn't until Anzi lost a couple of games and owner threw a wobbly) Draxler ( suddenly he could be on the move).

I don't expect us to make any big moves but wouldn't be surprised if dzeko realises he is heading for the bench again and goes out which may leave us light up front. Barry will probably go and possibly even Lescott with Demichelis coming in ( risky).

onceabluealways said:
ninjamonkey said:

Do people think that doing our business early ( the right thing to do) has maybe took us out of the picture for players which are suddenly becoming available - Ozil ( probably wasn't until bale deal done) Willian ( wasn't until Anzi lost a couple of games and owner threw a wobbly) Draxler ( suddenly he could be on the move).

I don't expect us to make any big moves but wouldn't be surprised if dzeko realises he is heading for the bench again and goes out which may leave us light up front. Barry will probably go and possibly even Lescott with Demichelis coming in ( risky).
Depends if we wanted those players have become/are becoming available.

I think today will be interesting for us.
I reckon 3-4 out and a couple coming in.
No insider knowledge or whispers just a feeling.
I'm on train to London and in meetings all day so will be draining my battery on this forum and twitter.

onceabluealways said:
ninjamonkey said:

We made a bid earlier in the summer for Draxler but he decided to stay put. If he became available today I am sure we would go for him again regardless of who we have already signed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.