Anybody played pro or semi-pro on here?

A A

Anonymous

Just interested :-)

I was a pretty decent player back in the day and had trials in non-league football. Unfortunately a serious injury prevented me actually progressing otherwise I think I'd have made it to the equivalent of the Blue Square regional leagues.

Not myself but a few lads I know are pretty good... a friend of a friend turned down Chicago Fire because he couldn't afford flights to USA, he's 17ish I think... silly twat.

Did my knee in a few weeks after having a trial at Bolton when i was 16. Didn't take me on and stopped playing soon after when i discovered women/alcohol, etc..

North west counties and morecombe youth. and top amatuer level in the states..am fat and shit now though!

I spent 6 months at Stockport County on trial as a forward (I am sure Martyn Margetson was there as well although not for long) when I was about 20. I played for the reserves a few times against Liverpool, Chester City amongst others. Such a big step up from playing on a Saturday as an amateur in terms of fitness work and all round play and fair play to those who make it in the game.

I don't like to brag but I have a number of footballing medals including a World Cup winners medal.

No, I don't play football, I just bought them off some touthless tramp called Nobby Styles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.