Anybody played pro or semi-pro on here?

Bellingham said:
I don't like to brag but I have a number of footballing medals including a World Cup winners medal.

No, I don't play football, I just bought them off some touthless tramp called Nobby Styles.
Made me laugh, probably shouldn't but it did.

I played with and against James Milner at Leeds City Boys. Only one of two playes i've ever played against who i thought was actually better than me. The other is playing in the league below the A-League in Australia i think.

ono said:
I played with and against James Milner at Leeds City Boys. Only one of two playes i've ever played against who i thought was actually better than me. The other is playing in the league below the A-League in Australia i think.

Whats your name? my mate played with Milner as a kid. Mark Rapper.

He said Milner was a step up from the rest, used to play with lads 2-3 years up from him and still take the pi~s<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:51 pm --<br /><br />
ono said:

Whats your name? my mate played for Leeds City Boys with Milner as a kid. Mark Rapper.

He said Milner was a step up from the rest, used to play with lads 2-3 years up from him and still take the pi~s

As for me played for Tameside when I was younger, used to be all the best players throughtout the leagues. didnt really adapt to the level required was only picked for 2 seasons.

played at a very good level for a very short period however one of the big cheeses at the club didnt think i fitted in cos Glauber doesnt really roll off the tongue in Bejing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.