Anybody still got their tree up?

Just ripped ours down yesterday in a fit of rage after the wife said, "are we going to take the tree down any time soon".
Here's me lying on the couch suffering with man flu and she's snivelling about a fucking tree she made me put up.
Well guess what woman? You'll be putting your own stinking tree up next year.

Took it down last week, and was daughter's first one
Was rather traumatic as she clearly at her age doesn't get the concept yet of a tree every year, so took more effort convincing her and bribing her with random stuff tgsn actually taking off the bloody tree

Made the effort this Christmas to put it up, first time in 14 years. Glad I did for about a week, then I just want it gone.

Got a potted one this year instead of a cut one, and now we don't know what to do with it, so it's sitting up on the sideboard shedding needles everywhere. Apparently you can't just put it outside and expect it to thrive. It has to be "transitioned", ffs!

If you do it’ll be 15 feet tall in no time.

Got a potted one this year instead of a cut one, and now we don't know what to do with it, so it's sitting up on the sideboard shedding needles everywhere. Apparently you can't just put it outside and expect it to thrive. It has to be "transitioned", ffs!
2yni6uw.jpg

Just plant it outside near to the house, it will be alright!!

Getting rid of our plastic tree, lights not included.

Nothing wrong with it just a bit too big for where we're intending moving to & going real in the future.

6 foot and honestly better to the touch/better looking than the newer ones.

Anyway it's free to a good home if anyone would like it, dismantled and in its own carry bag. Just needs picking up from my house in Oldham.
24fllvk.jpg

Last edited:
Just ripped ours down yesterday in a fit of rage after the wife said, "are we going to take the tree down any time soon".
Here's me lying on the couch suffering with man flu and she's snivelling about a fucking tree she made me put up.
Well guess what woman? You'll be putting your own stinking tree up next year.
So you are still going to put the tree up again this year as well?
Wimp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.