Anybody still got their tree up?

Got a potted one this year instead of a cut one, and now we don't know what to do with it, so it's sitting up on the sideboard shedding needles everywhere. Apparently you can't just put it outside and expect it to thrive. It has to be "transitioned", ffs!
Not true. I planted mine just after Christmas 3 years ago and it's flourishing.

2yni6uw.jpg

Just plant it outside near to the house, it will be alright!!

Lol. We've already got an Elder right outside our front window which gets a bit like that in the summer. I was all for cutting it down, but the Mrs read somewhere that it's bad luck. Mind you we made some lovely elderflower cordial last year.

Not true. I planted mine just after Christmas 3 years ago and it's flourishing.

I like your style. Just stick it in the ground and see what happens. But the Mrs has read on t'internet that because it's been near a radiator we can't just put it outside. I hate t'internet.

Got a potted one this year instead of a cut one, and now we don't know what to do with it, so it's sitting up on the sideboard shedding needles everywhere. Apparently you can't just put it outside and expect it to thrive. It has to be "transitioned", ffs!

Plant it in your garden.

Put it in the shed for a week, then plant it, it'll be fine. If not at least it's out of the house

Lol. We've already got an Elder right outside our front window which gets a bit like that in the summer. I was all for cutting it down, but the Mrs read somewhere that it's bad luck. Mind you we made some lovely elderflower cordial last year.
Tell her it'll be bad luck when it fucks up your foundations and pipes :)

Yes,and it’s staying up until the bindippers admit the ball never crossed the line

£22 every other week I need to get my hair cut as it grows so quick, get the beard done for that n all so not too bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.